Ransomes HR380 – new for 2021
Versatile and manoeuvrable, the HR380 is easy to use and maintain and is ideal for cutting grass which is not regularly mowed.
Using a powerful and clean EU Stage V 37.5hp engine, the deck sizes range from 1.52 to 1.83m and the whole unit is designed for easy operation and road transport.
- Easy maintenance with fewer moving parts and significantly fewer lubrication points
- Easy to change cutting units and reliable hydraulics
- Simple onboard diagnostics including serviced reminders, error logs and fault finding electronic diagnostic systems.
- Optional Tilt Sensor technology providing electronic slope monitoring to assist the operator and limit operation when unsafe limits are approached.
- Flail or Rotary deck options available including integrated Muthing flail system or durable bolt-on and flip-up rotary deck.
- Premium operator station with ergonomic features including fingertip unit control, high spec mechanical suspension seat (air suspension seat available as an option) and wide range of storage options.
- Optional LED road lights and mirrors for visibility and safe transportation.
- Electronic hydraulic parking brake for confident slope holding.
- All Hydraulic Traction & Implement Drive – removes lubrication points and other frequent maintenance parts. Quiet and smooth running, meaning lower operator lifetime exposure to vibration and noise over traditional mechanical drives.
- Fold-down ROPS
To find out more and arrange your free demonstration of the new HR380, simply contact our team or complete our online enquiry form here.
To see the full specification details click here.